Top 5 Email Marketing Services for Shopify UAE
It’s official! As of May 12, 2019, MailChimp will no longer be compatible with Shopify. If you have been using MailChimp for your email marketing campaigns, this can feel like literary having the rug pulled out from under your feet. And probably you are struggling to find an alternative or workaround to assist make a smooth transition. Well, though the situation might be an upheaval currently, I am here to confirm to you that there isn’t a shortage of better and more effective solutions. Even so, with the market of email marketing tools being convoluted and flooded, it can be a daunting and intimidating task to make the right decision. Fortunately, this article addresses your concerns with five top-notch alternatives you can shift to keep your email marketing campaigns on track.
If you are an online merchant looking for a holistic email marketing tool, Klaviyo comes with a lot to be desired and admired. To be precise, it is one of the few apps designed for E-Commerce. And though it comes with a basic and less intuitive editor feature, it is packed with powerful customer segmentation tools which have the capacity to pull and consolidate data from your online store automatically. This feature makes it easy to classify, segment and categorize data to enable more effective and user generated relevant marketing campaigns. Moreover, its automation and email flows work seamlessly while setting up and integrating it with your store is a breeze.
- Free: With this plan, you can have up to 250 subscribers and send a maximum of 500 emails. After attaining this threshold, your account will be automatically promoted and you will be invited to upgrade to the premium plan.
- Paid plans: premium plans begin at $25 for every month. You get unlimited email sends and up to 300 subscribers. You can then upscale to higher features depending on the number of subscribers you have.
Omnisend is designed for marketers who would like to customize and brand their email marketing campaigns. Though pricier than most apps on this list, it is equipped with lots of tools and features to enhance your efforts. For instance, it comes with robust workflows and automation which makes it easy and effortless to design and build email sequences. Integration is also a breeze facilitating for dynamic pop-ups, sign up boxes, and landing pages to help you grow your subscriber’s list and get new leads.
- Free: With this, you get to send a maximum of 2000 emails daily, and 15000 subscriptions a month. There is also a free 14 day trial for the standard plan which includes all the pro features.
- Paid plans: these start at 16 dollars a month. And for $16 a month, you get a maximum of 60,000 emails a month and up to 5,000 subscribers. Prices will increase according to your needs and preferences.
Looking for a way to engage your customers and establish brand loyalty? Well, Conversion is built just for that. What distinguishes it is that it is designed to engage your customers throughout the entire shopping journey. Its most notable feature includes powerful segmentation to enable cross and upselling. With this marketing app, it becomes easy to engage your customers and clients by encouraging them to leave reviews, testimonials and post photos of the products they have purchased from you. Besides, it is also ideal for automating customer feedback requests and follow up emails.
Unlike other email marketing platforms, Conversio charges its subscribers based on the number of people they are sending emails to. These plans begin at $20 for 500 subscribers and scale up to $850 for up to 250000 subscribers. There is also a 30-day free trial which includes all of its tools and features.
If you are marketing in search of an email marketing tool that will bolster your efforts to squeeze as many profits as you can from your subscriber’s list, Rare.io is the holy Mary grail. It integrates with your store and helps your marketing team identify the best items and products that should be recommended to a particular customer. Rather than segmenting your subscriber’s list, its focus is on sending personalized and tailored emails with Amazon level product recommendations without requiring any input from your end.
- Free: There is a free plan which allows up to 249 subscribers but severely limits automation and the number of campaigns you can launch.
- Paid plans: These begin at $ 24 and you get between 250 to 999 subscribers and up to ten emails for every subscriber. The plans are also very scalable allowing you to upgrade depending on your needs.
If you don’t have the time and resources to design custom campaigns, Remarkety is the ideal choice for you. It comes equipped with ready-made campaigns to help you kick off your marketing efforts in a whiff.
The basic plans begin at $25 a month allowing you to have a list of up to 500 subscribers and unlimited email sends. It also very scalable which means that there are several other plans to upscale to as your subscriber list grows.