E-Commerce Pain Points & How to overcome them
Since the Summer holidays are approaching, just think of buying your flight ticket or your cinema ticket or as well just simply paying your utility bills. Are you doing all these payments online? Well probably not all and not everyone, but the majority of the UAE residents are paying them online. But not only these, online transactions have also become far more in the UAE/ GCC. The increase of merchants using E-Commerce Platforms, such as Shopify, to offer their products or services online has been tremendously growing.
Compared to Europe, USA, UK & India, where the E-Commerce sector is far advanced, the UAE and GCC E-Commerce industry are still in their infancy. The past 3 years have shown a double-digit percentage growth when it comes to E-Commerce in this region, however, there are certain pain points, which get often overlooked and they are causing difficulties. There are a small number of points overcome in order to remove hurdles for the E-Commerce industry, let’s have a look at some of the most pervasive E-Commerce Owners pain points in the industry and how to solve them elegantly in order to maximize your business’ healthy growth in the region.
Looking at existing retails brands or SME’s in the UAE and GCC that are currently selling online, we know that each of them is or was facing the below points, some more and some less, but these points are to be thought through carefully and can be solved smartly.
- Inventory and Product Management online & POS – the products listed in your website – have you integrated a proper inventory control system that autosynchs with your E-Commerce business and warehouse and even further with your brick-and-mortar stores or retail chains? Are you receiving notifications about product stock-in/stock-out, price change, special discounts, add to wishlist, shop as guest, register & shop etc? Well there are great solutions available, depending on your individual needs, small scale businesses can save money by starting up with any E-Commerce Platform integrated inventory control, if you reach further there are great Inventory Control and POS tools and options available for this region, your E-Commerce Specialist can guide you to the matching companies.
- CMS/ Admin handling – do you know how to handle and manage the Content or admin panel of your E-Commerce Site? Or does any of your employees know? Use the E-Commerce Platform Shopify, it is proven to be the best E-Commerce platform worldwide as well as the CMS and Admin handling can be managed simply on your own, no need for an expensive maintenance agreement with any webdeveloper.
- The right Payment Gateway Provider – you need to be aware of the differences between Payment Gateway Providers that are approved to be used for the UAE/GCC. Payment solutions like cash on delivery, credit card payments are the top methods of payments in the UAE and should be integrated into your E-Commerce. Make sure connecting with local/regional Payment Gateway providers, only these are approved and following the regional laws and requirements. Also, you can reach out to them directly which is much more efficient and you ensure maintaining your businesses’ cashflow.
- Automation of tasks special discounts, customizable shipping charges & automized EmailsUsing automated emails or sales tools can be a big help, get a straightforward database/mailer/campaigns programm that will support you and reduce time.
- Deliveries & Logistics: Our environment is an “I want it all now” – culture and thanks to the many online ordering and shopping options we have a wide variety of choice. Having the right logistics partner can be quite a hassle for an E-Commerce business owner. Take it step by step, research the best companies within your region, contact them and negotiate with them, have all terms clear and set. If you feel you need help to overcome this, surely approach your E-Commerce Specialist.
Mastering these 5 points will have you perfectly prepped for your E-Commerce Business Success. Tick off these points, now you know the insights and how to tackle them.
If you wish to figure out more about E-Commerce or the pain points and how to overcome them, feel free to touchbase with Creative971. Creative971 is an E-Commerce Agency that purely focusses on E-Commerce needs and requirements through Shopify E-Commerce Platform. Reach out to: +971 4 424 5114, email@example.com or via web: www.creative971.com.